Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tattoo Designs by Annette Ward

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My name is Alexandra.


I am 21 years old and I live in Maryland.


My tumblr is http://OHalexandra.tumblr.com


You are seeing tattoo’s #10 and #11. The story behind both is growth, beauty and enchantment.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Submit your pictures!


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Hello, I’m Sarah-Rochelle “bane”


I’m 23, i live in Fresno CA, and i co-own Testament Tattoo & Bazinga Beauty Parlor.


sarahrochellebane.tumblr.com


i have 50 tattoos. i am a collector and an artist, so i appreciate good work. every tattoo on my body may not have a specific sentimental value, but each piece is a memory. i dont regret any of them. :)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My name is Lisha Blackhurst. :)


I am 22 and i live in York.


My tattoo is artwork by Aidan Hughes, who does the cover art for the KMFDM albums. It pretty much represents me as an 11 year old playing computer games and loving the music.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Getting ready for work!

 


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Xarah for Naked Girls with Masks by Ben Hopper


Hi! My name is Ben Hopper and I’m a London (UK) based photographer. The photo above is from a series I’m doing called Naked Girls with Masks. You can go here to see more from that series. And here’s some more links: tumblr website flickr twitter facebook blog


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

I’m Shylo. 


I’m 19 and I live in Portland, Oregon.


My Tumblr is http://shylomarie.tumblr.com/


I have a girl turning into a tree on my ribs which represents all the change and growth I’ve gone through in my life. 


Three roses on my leg for the three important people in my lifes. 


A diamond on my neck for my bestfriend.


“The love in me outshines the hate in you” on my side for the shit I went through with my mom.


and than I have a peacock from my shoulders all down my back to my right thigh. Which is because peacocks are a symbol of art and strength and it also represents art and the artistic side of someone as explained in the reading of krishna. 


My parents are very supportive of my tattoos and they believe that I should mark up my body however I please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment