Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cool tattooed girl by Patrick Murphy

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

f**ky**htattoos:


For a year I drew this on my arm in marker; every day— a reminder to be happy, to look for the silver lining. The summer after I turned 18 I got tattoed (at Marlow Ink) and now I have a permanant reminder to smile. It has been to years and I have no regrets.

f**ky**htattoos: For a year I drew this on my arm in marker;...

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

f**ky**htattoos:



Awhile ago I found a picture of a small dreamcatcher tattoo. The minute I saw it, I knew it was exactly what I wanted for my first tattoo. I have been enamored with the idea of dreamcatchers since I was a little girl and I always had one above my bed to protect me.


A few months after I found the picture, my fiance left me. We had been together for four years and I was devastated. But in the aftermath of the break-up, I made a promise to myself to start doing one thing a day that either scared me or was something I had wanted to do for a long time. One of the first things I did was get this tattoo.


I visited my best friend in New York City and we went together. She held my hand and after it was done, we walked through a small park. The night was beautiful, you could actually see the stars.


I love this tattoo because it is my reminder to hold onto myself, to keep myself open, despite heartbreak. It is my shield, a torch, against bad dreams, bad energy, bad love.



f**ky**htattoos: Awhile ago I found a picture of a small...

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

f**ky**htattoos:


ecg tattoo (micaeltattoo)

f**ky**htattoos: ecg tattoo (micaeltattoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment