Saturday, August 14, 2010

tattooed girl by Kurt Miles

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

I’m Krystina! I’m 19 years old from Boston :) I have three tattoos..the only visible one in this picture is the one on my side. It says “We never lose those we give to God” I got it for my grandfather and neighbor who died. I also have hello kitty and diamonds and stars around my wrist. And under my left boob it says “Love is Fragile”


I’m Krystina! I’m 19 years old from Boston :) I have...

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

I am Jinx.. well that is my nickname since I am 8 years old…


I´m 30 but actually I always say I have 10 years experience being 2o ;) I live in düsseldorf - Germany


I have a tumblr and a fashion blog


Story behind my tattoos? well i have many of them.. mostly the meanings are family, friendship and my life… 


I am Jinx.. well that is my nickname since I am 8 years...

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

Melina, 20 years old,  From Montreal, Canada.


http://lesbruitsducoeur.tumblr.com/


I got this tattoo because I decided to honor my dad, he just passed away. gerbers are my favorite flowers and carnations were my dad’s. I got 3 ladybugs also, whose are my mom, my sister and I. That’s it.


Melina, 20 years old,  From Montreal,...

No comments:

Post a Comment