Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tattoo Pictures by Troy Monroe

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

my old school heart, made by the amazing Marian @ Welldone tattoos, Buenos Aires, Argentina


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

only my second one, already have my bigger and better pieces outlined and ready :)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My first tattoo, and infinity symbol on my back. It’s a long story, but it symbolizes my love for my mom.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

This was my first tattoo. My mom didn’t want me getting tattoos, so I got something inside my lip. I got “smile” because I’m always smiling, and I love smiling. Smiles really are the best thing you could ever put on your face.


Done by Mark at Ink’d Chronicles.


http://www.lookingforlori.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

This was my second tattoo. It’s California with a heart where the LA area is. This is where I’ve grown up and lived my entire life. I love it here, and I could never imagine leaving such a beautiful place.


Done by Frankie at Classic Tattoo.


http://www.lookingforlori.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My hommage to dresses , by Guen Douglas 


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Fearless. I got this for my mother and myself. She passed away about two years ago from lung cancer and she was so tough. She rarely complained and I could never imagine going through what she went through everyday. It’s a constant reminder to myself to be like her, fearless, and to live my life to the fullest.



Follow me at http://classylittlestylejunkie.tumblr.com/


tattooed girl


Those are submittions you are talking about and they’re all gorgeousSilly anon

No comments:

Post a Comment